Bangladesh Investment Development Authority (BIDA)
Bangladesh Investment Development Authority is the entity which regulates the foreign investment in Bangladesh(BIDA). BIDA follows a rather simplified process of implementing a private sector industrial project in Bangladesh either local, joint venture or 100% foreign. Once an investor to do business in Bangladesh, the first thing is to have relevant, sufficient and reliable information on the investment and business climate, opportunities, competitive strengths, industry structure etc.
We are a highly specialized team of professionals, with over 15 years of experience in helping all kinds of companies settle in Bangladesh. We are committed to provide the best services to our clients.
How We Help:
- Pre-Investment Information and Counselling Service.
- Approving Work Permit for the Foreign Nationals.
- Processing E-Visa and Visa Extension.
- Registration/Approval of Foreign, Joint-Venture and Local Project.
- Assistance in BIDA Industrial Registration.
- Recommendation Letter.
- Industrial IRC
- Registration/Approval of Branch/Liaison/Representative Office
- Approving Remittance of Royalty, Technical Know-How and Technical Assistance Fees.
- Facilitating Import of Capital Machinery & Raw Materials.
- Approving Foreign Loan Suppliers’ Credit, PAY Scheme Etc.